Re: clear packing tape sculpture

  • Payne, Debbie
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2006

      My colleague produces tape sculptures and she wraps objects with saran wrap then covers the saran wrap with tape, cuts the skin apart and reassembles. They are objects like chairs, drawers, ladders, etc. They are extremely well received at gallery shows.

      Confidentiality Notice for Liberty Public Schools: This correspondence and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.