IAD Changes

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 4:57 PM
      List members,

      As Judy already alluded to, I am updating and adding content to IAD.
      One section I'm working on is called the Art Teacher Toolbox (it will
      be located at:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/toolbox.html). It is
      geared to beginning art teachers and will include information on
      curriculum, discipline, NCLB, creating rubrics, ordering art supplies,
      etc. etc.

      This week I am accepting ideas and links for this section (this week
      only). Please e-mail me your input and any links you think would be
      great for beginning teachers. I especially want to hear from our
      international members. You've mentioned to me before you want more
      international content- now is your opportunity.

      I am also looking for links to free things on the internet for art
      teachers. If you know of links to free things, also e-mail me.

      I am using a specific e-mail address for this. Send it all to
      ken.rohrer@.... Remember, send them to me this week only.

      Ken Rohrer
      List "Nanny" and troublemaker