Art Job Posting
- Wow Wee Alive Division
* Mold Making abilities: Needs to be capable of producing Gypsum waste
molds, polyester resins molds, multi-piece molds, jacketed rubber
matrixed molds and cored molds for replication processes.
* Fabrication Technical abilities: Needs to be able to weigh and
measure mixing chemical plastics to produce replicas. Also needs to
know how to fabricate parts on the fly and use various shop tools such
as band saws, table saws, drill presses etc.
* Sculpture abilities: Needs to be able to block out structures and
have symmetrical patterns as well as a good eye for balance. Needs to
be able to handle some detailed sculptural tasks as is tied with the
mold making abilities as well.
* This individual needs to possess the ability to handle working in an
environment not much different than a special effects tech. Must be
able to meet timelines and handle projects in a balanced manner as
directed by the supervisor on the project.
* Experienced technician with an art background and computer training.
(Minimum 1-2 years experience)
* Knowledge of various 3D software and modeling is desirable, but not
* All applicants interested must be able to present a portfolio of
their work in order to qualify for the position.
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Send resume to: careers@...