Contemporary artists - lots of links

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2006
      Dear Art Educators,

      Sean Grigsby - on Net Gold list - has posted numerous links for
      contemporary art. His posts are all archived on the Temple University
      list serve and can be found by subject line Art Links:
      Search the archives - the Art Links in subject line

      The posts are also on Yahoo Net Gold list, but they are easier to find this way.

      Now that I now someone is looking for contemporary art, I will keep a look out.

      Incredible Art Resources