Digital camera needed for the visually impaired

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2006
      Dear Photo Instructors,

      This post came across ArtsEducators list. I know there are more photo
      instructors on this list.

      From Rita:

      I have a visually impaired student in my high school Photo 1 class
      this year. Does anyone know of an digital camera adapted for the
      visually impaired or on a digital camera with an exceptionally large
      and clear display (money is no object since it will be EC money).
      Also, has anyone taught a student with a severe visual impairment in
      Photography before and how did you deal with it? Thanks!
      Rita
      You may send replies to me off list or email Rita directly at
      dragnflygirl at hotmail.com