Mimbres File- Lesson Plan to Share

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 10:13 AM
      (FYI - Thanks LeAnn!)

      Dear Art Educators,

      Some folks couldn't open LeAnn's Mimbres Word file - so I put in on IAD in
      html:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/mimbres.htm
      This will eventually be linked up to Middle School and High School Lesson
      Plans.
      This handout - lesson is EXCELLENT.

      If you want a more printer friendly form - it is still on temporarily in
      Word.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/mimbres.doc (images take a while
      to load)
      I tried to do this file in Rich Text - but it was just too large.

      LeAnn teaches at Beaverton Rural School in Beaverton Michigan.
      (I'll get that added to the lesson right now - I just had to look it up in
      my files).

      Even though Tony Hillerman Thief of Time is about Anasazi ceramics - it
      still might be a nice literature tie in. I loved that book.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk