Great Sites on Incredible Art Department

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      Sorry, I'm a bit late on updating Great Sites.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite.html
      I really had a hard time narrowing it down what sites to feature. Thanks to
      all who sent me sites to consider. That was a big help. I included a link to
      Larry's Wetcanvas recommendation.

      If you have a "must have" Art Education bookmark to share - please let me
      know. I can always add more (or use it in an upcoming month). I know there
      are LOTS of great museums - I just listed a couple that I spent the most
      time "visiting" this summer.

      Does anyone use the Great Sites Archives? I have not been updating the
      archives. I do save all of the previous months on my comuter. If anyone
      wants to see them all on the site, let me know and I will get them updated.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26 12:08 PM
        (World list - this is mainly for USA members)

        Dear Friends in Art Education,

        I have updated the Great Sites with favorite Art Stores.
        http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite.html

        I listed all sites that were posted to the lists. If you come across a Great
        Art Store this year - post it to the list and I will feature it the next
        time. All Art Stores posts get added to this page:
        http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artstore.html

        Judy Decker - Ohio
        Jdecker@...
        http://www.incredibleart.tk