High School Art Lesson PLans - Sue Galos Now on IAD

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      I did it! I finally got Sue Galos' High School student art and plans on
      Incredible Art Department.
      All I needed was a slow mail day to get it all done. There are minor little
      things I'll correct - but for now I wanted to share with you:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Sue/sue.htm (several pages of art and
      plans - some pages may be slow to load - lots of images)

      Sue has many ideas adaptable for middle school through high school. some
      lesson plans and rubrics included.
      Here is Sue's email address if you have questions vsgalos@... (She is
      going to be gone next week).
      I'll add brief descriptions/objectives for each lesson after she gets home.

      I'll put links from High School lessons and from my Art Teachers' Web Sites
      page (but that is for tomorrow)

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk