The art listgroup and spam

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2003
      Listmembers,
      Unfortunately this week two people have taken it upon
      themselves to join the list and then spam it. The
      appropriate place for these people would have been a
      religion or meditation listgroup.

      I have banned this person as well from the list. Even
      if I change the settings to approve members before
      they have access, I have no way of knowing anything
      about these people as they join.

      Again my apologizies. They keep spamming and I'll keep
      banning.
      Ken Rohrer
      List "Nanny"
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003