Re: [art_education] Creating art gallery website

  • go4art@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
      Lynn, I use FrontPage because that is what we have on our school
      server. For this part of the Youth Art Month site last year I
      included created this gallery (images scroll and you pick to enlarge)
      It's from an easy to use template.
      http://www.rrms.wlwv.k12.or.us/KielingL/YAM/2005/manikins/gallery.htm

      Did you want something like that or were you looking for something
      different?

      Creatively, Linda in Oregon