Re: Websites for Perspective

  • jdecker4art
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi Jennie,

      I asked Getty list if anyone there remembers the site. I couldn't
      find it posted in ArtsEducators or Art Education archives.

      Here are the links I do have for perspective:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/perspective.htm

      The Renaissance Connection site has a Perspective Interactive- link
      is in the Lesson Plan. There are perspective activites on the
      Leonardo da Vinci site, too.

      Can you share more details of what the site was like?

      Judy Decker

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Auble"wrote:

      > Anyone remember the website that was a virtual trip into an amazing
      > perspective scene? I first saw it around about 2 years ago and I
      am wondering if anyone has that address or remembers it.
      Jennie
    • Jennifer Auble
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
        What I remember, it was a fantasy scene and you held your mouse over the
        center area and it zoomed you into the painting. You went through a
        woods, a town, an area of snakes or something like that. It was all
        computer generated and you could control how fast or slow you went
        through it by where you positioned the mouse. It was very cool and I
        used it to start a perspective unit just to get the kids thinking about
        amazing worlds and fantay. The only word I remember in the address was
        zoom. When we upgraded computers I lost some of my favorite sites so
        that is why I was trying to find it. No big deal if no one else
        remembers it. Jennie