virtual website?

  • Jennifer Auble
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 2:02 PM
      Anyone remember the website that was a virtual trip into an amazing
      perspective scene? I first saw it around about 2 years ago and I am
      wondering if anyone has that address or remembers it.
      Jennie
    • jdecker4art
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
        Hi Jennie,

        I asked Getty list if anyone there remembers the site. I couldn't
        find it posted in ArtsEducators or Art Education archives.

        Here are the links I do have for perspective:
        http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/perspective.htm

        The Renaissance Connection site has a Perspective Interactive- link
        is in the Lesson Plan. There are perspective activites on the
        Leonardo da Vinci site, too.

        Can you share more details of what the site was like?

        Judy Decker

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
          What I remember, it was a fantasy scene and you held your mouse over the
          center area and it zoomed you into the painting. You went through a
          woods, a town, an area of snakes or something like that. It was all
          computer generated and you could control how fast or slow you went
          through it by where you positioned the mouse. It was very cool and I
          used it to start a perspective unit just to get the kids thinking about
          amazing worlds and fantay. The only word I remember in the address was
          zoom. When we upgraded computers I lost some of my favorite sites so
          that is why I was trying to find it. No big deal if no one else
          remembers it. Jennie