Re: [art_education] Re: anyone NATIONALLY CERTIFIED?

  • Joy B.
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31 12:03 PM
      Hi! Hope this help "jog" your memory (see previous
      email below)! Yes, it was the list serve for art.
      Thanks, in advance, for any information you are
      willing to share!
      Cheers,
      Joy

      joy, please remind me whether/how we know each other.
      i'm always happy to help, but like to know who i'm
      helping, and my memory is horrible :-) are you on
      one of the yahoo list-serves? looking forward to some
      good ol' NB chat, :-) julie t.

      Previous email
      i certified in eaya art (early adolescent to young
      adulthood) in 04. it took me two years (one can take
      up to three years to complete.) i consider NB
      certification like a second master's--i learned a lot
      but it's up to me whether i want to continue to apply
      it in the classroom. i'd be happy to answer any
      specific questions you might have, :-) julie t.

      ‹(•¿•)›

      http://mail.yahoo.com