Re: [art_education] Re: what do you think?

  • THICKPUP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 28 7:33 PM
      How true...how sad. I worked for a principal for 8 years that put our school in the toilet because of the backhanded and unethical ways she administered....the last three years we had a new administration and she was wonderful....really turned our school back around....but unfortunately she was just transferred to another school. Holding my breathe to see what is coming next (I've been through four administrations.).
      jan