Re: Playing with Food - Food Sculpture Lesson

  • Marianne Galyk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2006
      When searching for more links, I found this one and it was too good not to share with the group. For those of you prone to culinary disaster, here is a knew way to consider the results.

      I laughed until I cried from reading the testimonials page. Sadly the circumstances were all too familiar......

      Enjoy,
      Marianne