Playing with Food - Food Sculpture Lesson

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
      Dear Art Educators,

      Catherine King's students had fun with this food sculpture lesson:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Catherine-food.htm

      The student handout and Rubric is a Word file and takes a while to load.

      This was shared with the lesson sharing group and some thought it
      would be a good end of year activity.

      Catherine did it with ninth graders. Catherine sent me a PowerPoint of
      images. I can not put it on the site, but will send it to members who
      request it (off list). I will only forward it for a few days.

      Incredible Art Resources
    • Marianne Galyk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2006
        When searching for more links, I found this one and it was too good not to share with the group. For those of you prone to culinary disaster, here is a knew way to consider the results.

        I laughed until I cried from reading the testimonials page. Sadly the circumstances were all too familiar......

        Enjoy,
        Marianne