Re: website hosting question

  • theresagillespie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006
      Thanks Harold - I was pondering if buying the .Mac account was a good deal - there
      seemed to be a lot of things with it. I have a new (purchased in May) iBook G4, so I have
      iLife06 with iWeb. I didn't have time to fiddle with the free trial of .Mac because it was
      during the end of school craziness. And though I consider myself technical inclined - I
      have no experience with webdesign.
      The district does have a website - but I haven't seen any individual teacher or classroom
      sites. I'm going to check with them and have already thought about a form to go home
      first of the year for parents.
      Thanks for the advise - I will look into your suggestions.