Post your Blogs

  • Patricia Knott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      I have become increasingly interested in blogs. I 'm not sure I ever
      have the time to get through them all.

      Pam wrote about a blog for her art -ed students. I think this is a
      wonderful way to create a community among students for sharing,
      exploring and venting.

      I am working with the technology supervisor at my high school to
      create a blog site for my art students. It needs to be contained to
      school only and not something out on the web for all to see. I
      find it a great opportunity for students who have difficulty making
      statements and judgments in the classroom setting. I hope to be able
      to communicate on a different kind of learning style method.

      I keep remembering twenty some years ago when I was told technology
      would make my life easier. It has, but has also caused all kinds of
      new frustrations and stresses.

      I like thinking about how a blog can help students.

      Patty