Art Educators - Post your Blogs

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
      Dear Art Educators,

      Harold Olejarz pointed out that I don't have a place on Incredible Art
      Department for blogs.... I have added his to this page:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

      I will add all list member blogs there (listed with Teachers as
      artists at the bottom)

      I am only going to link list member blogs... I have turned down
      other's who requested blogs to be linked. Blogs must be about art
      (your art, student art, art education), of course.

      Incredible Art Resources
    • botanicalart
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        Here is my blog, http://artinstructor.blogspot.com/2006_01_01_artinstructor_archive.html
        it took some time, so thanks for the nudge to educators to do so Judy. Now, how do I add a 'subscribe to it' feature?  I am not technical, so something simple.  Step-be step wording would help.
        Cynthia Padilla, Arts Instructor
        Sketching On Location: http://www.flickr.com/photos/46467728@N00/sets/72057594070716090/