New Web Adventure: How do you like to learn?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      Dear Art Educators,

      I received this email (below) from Dave Schaller from Eduweb.

      From Dave Schaller

      How do you like to learn? Try our latest web adventure--a combination
      survey and series of short interactives--to find out!
      http://www.eduweb.com/survey.html

      There are three parts to the survey:
      • Choose your top three favorite kinds of computer learning activities.
      • Answer twelve questions to discover your own learning style.
      • Then try five short online interactives about rainforests and coral
      reefs. Rate each one and pick your favorite. You don't have to do all
      five of them, but please do as many as you can.

      This survey is part of a research study into learning styles and online
      interactives, which will help us develop better web adventures. We'll
      publish the results on our web site next year.

      We need both children and adults to take the survey. We want to get
      several thousand responses, so please forward this email to anyone else
      who might be willing to take the quiz.

      Thanks for your help!
      Dave Schaller
      Educational Web Adventures (Eduweb)
      http://www.eduweb.com

      Some of you might have time to help out by answering the survey. It
      only takes a few minutes. I didn't try all of the short interactives.