Re: Fire Marshalls  and art shows

  • Cathy Gaul
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      Good point. We did have that problem in the middle schools years ago. They had Spirit Week where the hallways were almost wall to wall paper decorations. The fire marshal made them take stuff down once. Now all the paper on the walls if flame retardant as per the fire marshal. It smells like vinegar! The paper for the projects in not flame retardant, but the backing paper is.
      Good observation!

      Cathy