Massachusetts arts teachers

  • jbpr2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      I signed on for this group to observe discussions of arts programs etc . . . I have found it
      interesting but more information then I need. I represent many New England Arts
      organizations and an arts competitions for Mass artists so before I unsubscribe I wanted to
      know if there are any members who are interested in receiving announcement emails
      regarding Massachusetts arts exhibitions/competitions for 12 - 17 year olds.
      If so email me directly with your school and any other information you which to share.

      Thanks so much,
      Good luck to all! The world should know how dedicated you all are.

      Joanne
      jbpr@...