R. Bocker's Blog

  • cricket5157@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2006
      Well Harold...... I took a look at your blog:  http://digitalharold.blogspot.com/  and I was so impressed at how professional and exuberant it was that I had to do one, too.
      So...I spent all day yesterday and most of today, fussing, anguishing and republishing the thing. I think I got it right. So please everyone take a look and tell me what you think.
      It includes my bio and my first art show as a teacher.
       I will do my student teaching this fall at Pennsbury High School and I so looking forward to a more condensed schedule and students who are art majors,
      Who knows, some may be heading off to my, soon to be alma mater, Tyler School of Art....

      Everyone..... have a wonderful summer, I am going to be doing a lot of artwork. I have the summer Tip In-Altered Books project with some of you and
      large scale work for my BFA this fall. I better do it now because when school starts again I will have to turn my hat around and be a teacher.

      All the creative best to you great people, I have so enjoyed reading your post...Rebecca Bocker

      So you can find my blog  at:

    • Harold Olejarz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2006
        Becky,

        Looking good!!! Congrats on enterring the blogosphere.

        I almost used the template you did.

        once again - looks great, I'll bookmark it.

        Harold
        --
        Harold Olejarz
        www.olejarz.com