7825Re: [art_education] Art Club Supplies

  • Jennifer Auble
    Nov 4, 2005
      One of our art club purchases was a sketchbook for each member. They really feel special carrying their sketch book around and can't wait to share it with each other at each session ( we meet every other Wed.) I also bought some clay, some fabric paints for silk screening/stenciling art club t-shirts, charcoal for sketching, a few calligraphy pens & some india ink, some acrylic paint for wall murals and tempera paint for stage set design, - hope this helps!
      Jennie

      >>> kdenne14@... 11/04/05 9:01 PM >>>
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic