4391Re: [art_education] i am trying to find a painting and i need help

  • lpapanicolaou@pausd.org
    Nov 6, 2004
      Sounds sort of like Pocahontas interceding for John Smith,
      though I couldn't pull up any images of paintings that match
      your description. I guess this might be a typical 'Indian
      princess' type of image if it attached to the Spanish
      conquerors also.

      Linda Papanicolaou