4354i am trying to find a painting and i need help

  • kate livingston
    Nov 1, 2004
      Ok i have a tough question for everyone. I am looking for a painting. I do not know the name of it or the artist. Let me describe it. There is a conquistidor (sp?) laying on the ground and a woman ontop of him topless. A friend of mine was looking for it and i thought "who better to ask than teachers or students or someone who is really into art." If anyone has any idea about what the name of this piece is or the artist of this piece, please email me. Thank you so much.

      Do you Yahoo!?