4061Re: Art I - need help with drawing ideas

  • Ken Rohrer
    Oct 1, 2004
      Marianne,

      I too used Betty Edward's "Drawing on the Right Side
      of the Brain" and "Drawing on the Artist Within." You
      can read all about it on her website:

      http://www.drawright.com/

      You will be able to sign up for a mailing list, view
      portfolios and read other information. When I taught
      her methods, students who were poor drawers suddenly
      became great drawers. I also used it when I taught an
      adult night drawing course. It worked wonders.
      Basically the concept is to force someone to tap the
      creative side of the brain. One of the ways this is
      done is to draw upside down.

      I highly recommend her books. It will be money well
      spent.

      Ken