283Re: [art_education] Teaching Art using technology

  • sue galos
    Feb 23, 2003

      Hi Kerry, I'm an "old" ( soon to retire) art teacher and I am completely overwhelmed with the quality and info on your site. Where ever did you find the time to put this stuff together? I'm going to forward your sites to all my student teachers and to those that are currently in schools. I'm impressed all to pieces!!

      Sue Galos, teacher, Sarnia Ontario, Canada

      Do you Yahoo!?