282Re: [art_education] Teaching Art using technology

  • Alta Olden
    Feb 23, 2003
      Kerry,
      Wow! Very inspiring! I also use Art Talk and like your approach to the
      Elements and Principles together. Keep us posted when you add to your sites.
      I have also begun sharing your sites with my fellow teacher friends, art as
      well as computer. I've just started to teach with technology. My high
      schoolers have created a ten frame zoetrope design that we're attempting to
      animate using Flash. Your resources are going to be a big help. I feel like
      the blind leading the blind! I may be emailing you for some technical
      advice.

      Thanks!
      Alta Olden
      Brazos Christian School