25775Re: Does anyone use Facebook for their promotion of their art- Good or Bad experiences?

  • kenroar
    Aug 1 2:25 PM
      I have a Facebook page for the Incredible Art Department. (https://www.facebook.com/incredibleartdepartment) I have it tied to the Twitter account. Whenever I make a post on it, I go to my Google analytics and check to see who visits the page I posted about. Within 30 seconds, visitors begin appearing on the page. I estimate that any page I talk about in a post ends up getting an extra 100 visits. You just got a "like" from me so just posting it here got you an extra like.

      Ken
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic