25772Re: [art_education] Oklahoma Middle School Art teacher needed

  • Myra Hunter
    Jul 30, 2014
      Hi!  Thanks for the heads up!  I'm certified in Georgia.  Willing to relocate.  I'm applying now!

      Myra Hunter

      On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 5:57 PM, "Tina Vercelli tinav326@... [art_education]" <art_education@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Ardmore City Schools is looking for a middle school art teacher for the 2014-15 school year. This is a position I have held for 6 years. I have been promoted to the school counselor position and will be willing to mentor the person who fills the art position. Applications can be found at www.ardmoreschools.org and sent to:
      Missy Storm
      Asst Superintendent of Human Resources and Personnel
      PO Box 1709
      Ardmore, OK 73401
      Fax: 580-226-7652
      School starts Aug 20th so if you are interested get that app turned in ASAP!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic