25766Part Time Art Teacher - Arizona

  • kenroar
    Jul 28, 2014
      Part Time Visual Arts Teacher
      Job Description:
      A candidate for the Part Time Visual Arts teacher position must be working in your field, be Highly Qualified as determined by the state of Arizona, and be able to work with K – 8 students. Addition responsibilities include weekly lesson plans, monthly arts staff meetings, organization of annual Art Show and State/County fair submissions. In addition, this person must be a team player, be organized, personable, and self-motivated. The Mesa Arts Academy is K-8 Title 1 charter school that has gained notoriety both locally and nationally for its national and artistic excellence. Our state and county fair results are valued and incomparable.

      Other:
      This position pays $14 - $16 an hour, ranging 20-24 hours a week. We follow the Mesa School District schedule, first day of classes on August 6.

      Contact Information:
      Lauran Stanis
      LauranS@...
      Mesa Arts Academy