25764Re: [art_education] Re: School starts in July?

  • Myra Hunter
    Jul 28, 2014
      Would you mind sharing information with me about teaching art in Arizona.  I have tons of friends in the Phoenix area and would like to consider relocating.  Is there a specific website where openings are posted?   What would you recommend as the best way to find an art teaching or esol job in AZ?  Thank you for your time!

      On Monday, July 28, 2014 4:17 PM, "Tera Morriss teramorriss@... [art_education]" <art_education@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Most of Arizona starts this week or next...
      On Jul 27, 2014 3:18 PM, "bergiemoore@... [art_education]" <art_education@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      That must be a year round school. We have just 1 in our area that I'm aware of, and it's private.  Don't know much about it, but I love the concept!
      Regards,
      Brandy

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic