25733Interesting sites

  • Amanda Kabat
    Jun 6, 2014
      I recently became aware of two sites I've found helpful.  Both have great videos to supplement or build flipped lessons from.

      The Kahn Academy has things about art history but also about different types of art.  I posted the one on art history, but you can look for the rest.  Very good discussions too!

      Google Art Project on you tube or the Google Art Project itself is awesome.  For example you can zoom into a VanGogh and see things closer than you could at the museum yourself.  It is awesome.  I'm posting the you tube site but you can also google the google art project and go from there.

      Please share anything you use that is so helpful!

      AK