25729Exterior Mosaic Installation Question

  • puttly4
    Jun 4, 2014

      I am getting ready to install my 5th graders' glass mosaic mural on my school's exterior brick wall and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience in edging exterior murals. The mural is constructed of 30 1 foot squares on cement board and will be 3 by 10 ft, cemented directly to a brick, exterior wall. I was thinking of framing it an edging of tiles after it is installed. Has anyone done anything similar? Any suggestions and expert advice?

      Thanks so much in advance for any advice.

      Deb

      Boston