251311st graders' Art Service Project for Super Storm Sandy

  • TriciaF
    Dec 23 8:28 PM
      1st graders lead an art service project to make Heart Houses to raise money for Super Storm Sandy victims. We sold the first 200 to our school community and now would like to offer them to anyone else who might want to have a lovely hand-made heart house and help others at the same time.
      I set up a page on my website where you can see the video of my students making the houses then browse the choices. You can select a house and purchase it through PayPal. I'll ship it ASAP.
      http://drydenart.weebly.com/heart-houses.html
      Thank you!
      Tricia Fuglestad, IL