      From: fufuyina <terrylynny@...>
      To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 11:05 PM
      Subject: [art_education] help with fabric collage

      Hi everyone,

      I am looking for a lesson which would use fabric (I recently acquired a lot of fabric pieces). I was thinking of a fabric collage of some sort. Any ideas for the middle school level)????

      I would appreciate any ideas!!!!! I am overwhelmed after the first month of school.

      Thanks so much!!!

      Terry
      South Bronx, NY

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic