223Re: [art_education] Need Some Guidence\

  • The Austin's
    Sep 8, 2002
      In my district our sub folders are supposed to hold "emergency" lessons in
      case we can't get regular sub lessons prepared. I fill mine with puzzles,
      worksheets, and some drawing ideas that any sub could do with minimum
      preparation. Go to http://www.puzzlemaker.com and make your own puzzles
      easily.
      ~Michal

      > Hi, I am a new art teacher going alternate route and I could use
      > some suggestions.
      > What should I put in my substitute plan folder? I want something
      > that I can use at any time during the year. Any ideas for activities
      > that would last a 40 minute period?
      > Thanks so much!
      > Lorie
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic