18613Re: [art_education] Re: Paper Patterns

  • MJ Smith
    Jan 6, 2009
      Hi Everybody,

      After some thought I have decided to use all of my patterns and buttons.

      I love the ideas you all generated and thank you for your creative responses. I will post pictures when we finish our projects (Feb/March).

      Thank you again, you are great creators of ideas.

      Jennifer
      Arkansas

      "An idea is salvation by imagination."
      Frank Lloyd Wright