18589Re: [art_education] Re: Paper Patterns

  • maryjo rosania
    Jan 4, 2009
      The older kids might love the fashion design idea, and for the younger kids, the packages could be great inspiration for something like a "superhero suit" or when I grow up I want to be....and they could use the models on the packaging for inspiration....just off the top of my head. There are alot of websites with fashion illustration on them -- it is a great field with a wide variety of drawing styles represented....also,  fashion illustrators work in almost all drawing media - markers, pencil, watercolor, paint...ink....
      so there is alot there to show them.
      MaryJo

      On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 5:34 PM, MJ Smith <smth_mj@...> wrote:

      I teach K-12 in a small rural school. I too love the idea of fashion design.

      Jennifer

      "An idea is salvation by imagination."
      Frank Lloyd Wright