18586Re: [art_education] Re: Paper Patterns

  • maryjo rosania
    Jan 4, 2009
      I am also interested in buying some if you are selling....
      I like the idea of fashion design, what class is this for exactly? I just took a class in fashion illustration, and one thing you can teach them to draw is the fashion croquis (pronounced Croh-kee) - or fashion figure-- the proportions are different on a croquis than a regular figure drawing....then they can design their own clothing. Adapt the old fashions in to contemporary design...then you are teaching about post modernism too!!
      MaryJo

      On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Terri Noell <daisymae91@...> wrote:

      think COLLAGE....the envelopes and the patterns are great to use in collage and mixed media work!

      Terri
      k-5 Fla.

      It's the same Hotmail®. If by "same" you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now.

      --
      MaryJo Rosania

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic