17687File - Art Education Listgroup Monthly Reminder
- Sep 1, 2008List members,
This is a monthly reminder about your options with the Art Education list group. Did you know you can configure your membership so that you get all posts in one daily message? First go to the list group's home page at:
After you log in, click on "Edit My Membership" on the right side of
the blue bar with the list name. You may select a daily digest with
all postings for the day in one e-mail, to receive only special
notices and to read posts on the list home page only.
You may also post files and pictures by clicking on the link that says "Files" on left side. You then click on a folder to view the pictures and files. You may also add files of your own.
Post message: email@example.com
List owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, the following information is found at the bottom of each e-mail posted from the list:
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
General Posting Rules
1. Digest users- please clip the digest from your post and change the
subject line to the one you are replying to. Make sure to put "Re:" in front of the subject line to let everyone know it is a reply. Only include the post you are replying to.
2. If the message you are replying to is lengthy, it is easier for the list members for you to shorten the replied message to the essentials.
3. Please remember to sign posts with at least your first name. Last
names are optional.
4. If your message is intended for only one person, send the
message off list to that person only.
Thank you for being a member!
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>