15109Re: college level

  • Kerry Marquis
    Sep 30, 2007
      Hi Joanna,

      I created some ArtQuest type lessons on color theory that I used when
      I was teaching an adult beginning painting class - they did not have
      basic color theory. I sold them to McGraw Hill who posted them with
      some other ArtQuests that I made. They go over basic color theory
      terms. Here's the link.
      http://www.glencoe.com/sec/art/introducing_art/students/art_quests.php
      /
      Kerry Marquis
      www.teachpottery.net

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Joanna Whitney" <joannagw@...>
      wrote:

      > Is there anyone in this group who teaches College? I teach
      freschmen Color Theory and
      > Drawing at the Art Institute of Colorado - it is really like
      teaching High School but I am not
      > sure anyone teaches High School Drawing similarly - I have 4-hour
      class blocks to fill. I have
      > never taught Drawing in an 11 week block with 4-hour classes
      before - Color Theory this is
      > my 2nd quarter doing that - anyone with suggestions, I welcome.
      >
      > thanks,
      >
      > Joanna

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic