      Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 7:26 AM
      Subject: [art_education] college level

      Is there anyone in this group who teaches College? I teach freschmen Color Theory and
      Drawing at the Art Institute of Colorado - it is really like teaching High School but I am not
      sure anyone teaches High School Drawing similarly - I have 4-hour class blocks to fill. I have
      never taught Drawing in an 11 week block with 4-hour classes before - Color Theory this is
      my 2nd quarter doing that - anyone with suggestions, I welcome.

      thanks,

      Joanna

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic