144Re: [art_education] End of the school year blues

  • khanobporn wattanasukchai
    May 5, 2002

      Well...in Thailand the school will begin around 16 May and the university will begin around 8 June. Student will study untill January and the university student will have final exam around March.How about the other?

      khanobporn  Wattanasukchai

      Obb

      Project web building