143End of the school year blues

  • Ken Rohrer
    May 5, 2002
      As I was thinking about how it is a challenge to get
      through the rest of the school year here in Indiana, I
      remembered that public school is much different in
      other countries. As I recall, in Italy they go to
      school almost all year (August they have off) but have
      shorter school days. They were out by 1:00 p.m. every
      day.

      Since there are many members of this list who are in
      other countries, maybe you could share with us how
      your school year is structured. How long are your
      vacations? How long are your school days?

      Ken Rohrer

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic