115Re: [art_education] ceramic windchimes

  • Kelli Denne
    Mar 3, 2002

       Barb,

      I had my high school students do a ceramic teapot project which turned out to be a lot of fun.  A spout and a handle were required, but the shape and designs were up to the students.  The only problem I ran into was the similarities of some teapots and some types of drug paraphanalia.  That caused some problems.  Another project might be ceramic birdhouses, cartoon sculpture from clay, or assign a part of a 5 course meal to each student and make a entire dinner out of clay, complete with salad, breads, meats, even something to drink (I haven't done this one yet).  I hope this helps.

      Kelli

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! Sports - Sign up for Fantasy Baseball

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic