10Re: [art_education] Test

  • Ken Rohrer
    Jul 8, 2001
      C-M,
      I got your mail OK that time. I hope you won't
      disappear forever! Hope you had a great July 4th. Saw
      the fireworks over Lake Wawasee in northern Indiana.
      For those who are on the list in Europe, how do you
      celebrate your independence days?
      Ken
      ------------------------
      --- Jennifer Auble <aublej@...> wrote:
      > I am getting it at my work and home email so I am
      > going to drop my home address off the list. If I
      > disappear for ever I will resign up.
      > JA at WMS

      > C-M,
      > I notice that your message was automatically sent to
      > my junk mail account. I know that they do this if
      > certain words are used in the message. There is a
      > way
      > I can reconfigure my mail to receive it to my
      > regular
      > mailbox. Glad to see you all make it to the new
      > group!
      > Ken

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic