TIFFANY, Louis Comfort (1848-1933), $5,000 to $8,000

  • Gerald
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      Appraisal Market Value

      TIFFANY, Louis Comfort (1848-1933), Bronze vase 8"
      tall
      Statement of Value.
      $5,000 to $8,000

      THANK YOU.
      Gerald Wieczorek

      The Value herein is defined as the highest price the
      art work will bring if exposed for sale in a major
      open market( auction ), between a willing knowledgable
      buyer and seller. subject ot the vagraties of the art
      market.

      Value is based on my 7 years experience, and the 4,000
      appraisals I do yearly, and of course subject to the
      limitations of the Internet.
      Please tell your friends about us
      http://www.clix.to/expert

      TIFFANY, Louis Comfort (1848-1933)