Hello

  • Luc Jaillard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2000
      Hello,

      This seems to be a fairly new e-group, with no message yet, and
      probably very few members.
      But arsenic is an interesting subject, and worth discussing.
      I am working an a consulting-geologist in Alsace (France), where
      arsenic is found in spring-waters at levels over the French limit (50
      mg/l).
      I should like to hear about other members of this e-group, where you
      are located, and whether you have any problem with As.

      So long

      Luc Jaillard
      http://www.luc-jaillard com